ASI offers outstanding software solutions; however, we recognize that software is only as good as the hardware that runs it. That's why the ASI Team is passionate about providing ASI users with hardware that is reliable, rugged and delivers optimum performance. It's an ongoing process. The ASI Team is perpetually on the lookout for suitable hardware options that meet our strict standards of operational excellence. From portable data devices pre-loaded with ASI software to scanners and printers with ASI Mobile connectivity, rest assured the ASI Team has identified the best of the best.
We are particularly proud to offer Intermec Hardware Solutions including:
The Ultra-Rugged CN70 Mobile Computer
Just how tough IS the Intermec CN70? Watch these videos and see for yourself how the CN70 delivers outstanding durability with uncompromising performance.
Even an electric sander can't damage its keypad!
To see the results of an electric sander on the CN70 keypad - plus much more - click on the:
'70 Series: Watch the Video" button in the right-hand column on the Intermec CN70 Product Page.
Takes a splash and still takes a phone call!
Still running even after a hit-and-run!
Passes its flight test with flying colors!
Contact us today for more information about the CN70 or any of the hardware options below.
Hardware That Works Hard for YouPortable Data Devices & Scanners
ASI's portable data devices and scanners undergo rigorous and continuous evaluation. We select solutions that combine outstanding features and performance: Motorola's cordless LS4278 scanner is great for the vault environment, and Intermec's CN3 and the newer Intermec CN70 works equally well for the records and shredding industries. Some of the features:
- Slim, yet durable design.
- WiFi® and Bluetooth®-enabled to easily keep field workforce connected and able to access data in real-time for maximum productivity.
- Vibrant, color screen and camera to document proof-of-service.
- Extended battery provides all-day power.
- Sealed to IP54 standards to protect against water and dust.
Your drivers are on the move. You require hardware that can go the distance. ASI kept this in mind when selecting the Intermec PB20:
- No-hassle solution for printing receipts and bar code labels.
- Integrated Bluetooth™ capability.
- Signature capture printing enabled.
- Lightweight, rugged, compact design.
- Resilient high-density polyethylene case.
- 4MB of updateable flash.
ASI offers a wide range of accessories to keep your hardware functioning optimally. From charging cradles to backup batteries and cables, you'll find what you need for your Symbol/Motorola and Intermec equipment.